UPDATE November 19th:
In accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order, our restaurants will be open on a To- Go/ Carry Out basis only, beginning Friday, November 20th at 5 pm. There will be no consumption of food onsite. We are working on possibly implementing outdoor dining area- stayed tuned for details! Steak Night will continue this Friday as carry out. All Food & Beverage promotions and Comps will still be honored as to-go/ carry out only.
Out of an abundance of caution, we will also be restricting smoking in Smokey Joe’s to ensure full adherence to Kentucky’s mask mandate.
We are grateful for the continued support from all our customers. Red Mile is committed to remaining a fun, clean, safe, and healthy place for all our customers!
Hours of Operation
- Sunday-Thursday: 10 AM – 4 AM
- Friday & Saturday: 10 AM – 6 AM
- Masks are required
- Temperature and health check
- ID will be verified
- Observe Social Distancing Guidelines
- Limited Capacity
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the property
- Frequent cleaning by staff to ensure all touchpoints are safe and sanitized
- Social distancing measures in place through signage,
- Social distancing signage and plex-glass barriers
- Health and Safety protocols and information posted throughout property
- Smoking NOT permitted in Smokey Joe’s Patio
- Designated smoking areas – Must be at least 25 feet from doors
FOOD & DRINK:
- Frankie’s Bar & Grill is open for To- Go Orders Only.
- No beverage service or alcohol served. Beverages will be available via self serve coolers.
- Must be present to win for our drawings (Tough Guy Tuesday, Ladies Night, Power Hour, Sizzlin’ Saturday Freeplay, etc.)
- Milkshake Mondays last call for redemption is 9:30PM. No exceptions.
- $1.99 Prime Rib Night runs from 4-10PM in Frankie’s Bar and Grill as Carry Out Only.. Due to capacity restrictions, guests may experience a wait time.
- All other Food & Beverage Promotions (including Comps) will continue as Carry Out/ To- Go only.
- Am I going to lose my card status because you all weren’t open, and I couldn’t earn my points?
- All Silver and Gold card members will be able to enjoy their status through December 31, 2020.
- All Winners’ Circle members will be until December 31, 2020 to either maintain or earn higher status
- On January 1, 2021, all tier point balances will be 0, and the earning period will return to a 6-month earning period from January 1 – June 30, July 1 – December 31.
- Point Structures will remain the same
- Red: 0-4,999
- Silver: 5,000-17,499
- Gold: 17,500+
Can I make a reservation to come play?
- At this time, we are not taking reservations for playing times.
Is there valet service?
- To protect our guests and employees, valet service has been suspended at this time.
When will everything go back to normal?
- We have a phased reopening that will hopefully allow us to increase capacity and amenities as time goes by.
When will you get bands back?
- To allow for social distancing, we have suspended live music until further notice. We hope to bring this back in the coming months if it is possible.
Where is the self-serve coffee?
- For your safety, all coffee will be served via a server or bartender! Just ask them and they will happily serve you!
What are these new multi theme games I am seeing?
- We are so excited to bring you these new games! The multi theme games are for Parimax only but they allow you to choose from ANY game theme and ANY denomination! If you have any questions, please ask an HHR attendant!
I don’t know where my favorite games are because the floor is different.
- To provide ample distancing, we rearranged the floor and have to turn off several machines. Your favorite games are still here, just ask an attendant so they can help you locate what you are looking for!