COVID- 19 Update:
Friday, April 3rd:
Dear Valued Guest,
We hope you are staying healthy and safe during these uncertain times. This unprecedented pandemic has challenged all of us, and our thoughts and prayers are with everyone impacted by this disease. We have loved staying in touch with all of you through social media, and we hope we have been able to bring a little joy and fun to you as we endure these challenges together.
We realize many of our priorities are elsewhere at this time, but rest assured Red Mile is committed to reopening as soon as advised we can do so. During this time of uncertainty, we want to continue to provide our Red Mile Family with updates on the upcoming offers and promotions.
- Our $120,000 Monthly Progressive Pot drawings will be rescheduled, date will be dependent upon our reopening.
- We are excited to offer numerous 2X Tier Multipliers in the upcoming months. Tier points go towards your card status and tier multiplier days will help guests to maintain or upgrade tier status!
- March Jackpot Party invitees and most recent jackpot winners will be able to attend the next scheduled Jackpot Party after we reopen.
- March and April Birthday Bonus guests will be able to redeem their special birthday offer during the next scheduled Birthday Bonus dates after we reopen.
- For any Winners’ Circle card member with offers that expired during our closure, we will be sending out new offers upon reopening.
- If you need your Win- Loss Statement, please contact Red Mile at 859-255-0752 X191. Leave a voicemail with your Full Name, Phone Number, Winners' Circle Card number, and Date of Birth. You will be contacted by a Player Services Representative within a few days.
Our Promotional Calendar will be reviewed and adjusted as needed. All future promotions and scheduled programming are subject to change. For the most up to date information, visit our website www.redmileky.com. Be sure to stay tuned in to our Facebook & Instagram pages to participate in entertaining, virtual promotions!
We know Red Mile has become a second home to many of you, and we are honored to have the privilege of serving you. We look forward to welcoming you back home soon! In the meantime, please stay healthy and safe. Here are a few ways you can take care of your mental health during this trying time:
- Take breaks from the news media
- Try to eat healthy and exercise or meditate
- Find time to do something you enjoy
- Connect with others through Facetime or a phone call
If you are concerned about your mental health or that of someone close to you, please call the Disaster Distress Helpline at 1-800-985-5990.
Take care, and thank you for your loyalty to Red Mile Gaming and Racing!
Thursday, March 26th:
Red Mile Gaming and Racing remains temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak, and we will be postponing our expected reopen date. During this time, we hope all of you are taking care and limiting your interactions with groups as advised by our local leaders. Thank you again for your support and understanding as we navigate these uncharted waters together.
Red Mile is diligently monitoring recommendations surrounding COVID-19 outbreak and we plan to reopen soon. Many of you have inquired on offers and promotions during this time that we would like to address:
- 2X Tier Multiplier will be rescheduled to a later date with additional tier multiplier days to be scheduled to help benefit guests in maintaining or upgrading tier status
- March Bonus Postcard and Weekly Free Play coupons – While these offers are unavailable due to the recent closure, please be assured we will provide new Free Play and Bonus offers
- March Jackpot Party will be rescheduled to a later date and will include our most recent Jackpot winners
- March Birthday Bonus will be rescheduled to a later date and will include our most recent birthdays guests
- $120,000 Monthly Progressive Pot drawing will be rescheduled to a later date
We will continue to review our Promotional Calendar to adjust events and promotions as necessary. Due to the current situation all future promotions and scheduled programming are subject to change. In the meantime, stay tuned to our Facebook & Instagram pages to participate in fun, virtual promotions!
We sincerely thank you for being a part of the Red Mile Family. For the most up to date information, visit our website www.redmileky.com. Stay safe and we look forward to serving you soon!
Monday March 16th:
We are so grateful for the support our guests and employees have shown us in the midst of the COVID- 19 outbreak. We hope you are all taking care of yourselves, and abiding by guidelines laid out by our local and federal agencies.
Many of you have asked about our employees during this time, and we thank you for your concern. Red Mile will be compensating employees during this two-week closure.
All scheduled events and promotions from March 16th through March 29th are canceled. We are currently reviewing our Promotional Calendar to see what events and promotions we can postpone or reschedule. We will update you all as soon as this is finalized.
Red Mile is diligently monitoring recommendations surrounding COVID-19 outbreak, and our future promotions and scheduled programming are subject to change in light of the current situation.
In the meantime, stay tuned in to our Facebook & Instagram page to participate in some fun virtual promotions and engagement!
Sunday, March 15th
In accordance with Governor Beshear’s recommendation, Red Mile Gaming and Racing, along with The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission, have agreed to suspend operations for a period of 14 days, beginning Sunday, March 15th at 12 am. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We have had no cases of COVID 19 at Red Mile, but make this decision out of the desire to ensure the safety of all our patrons, employees, and community. We plan to reopen on Monday, March 30th, and we will continue to monitor the situation through our local, state, and federal agencies.
We are grateful to all our patrons and employees for their support of Red Mile, and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Please refer to our website or Facebook page for the most up to date information.